Sunday, September 15, 2013

Reading Tishkin silk

Today at 10.00 I had my smarties reading group it felt nervous because I am not good at the question for Discussion Director,at first Trinity our Discussion Director was the leader for today ,she gave us our questions and we had to answered it with out looking in the book ,but i had to look in the book because I had a question that i didn't know so i had to look in it ,Then She asked Maddison Who was our Movie maker to show us her role she did ,then she went on to me and I was connection maker i had to tell them what connects to me ,Connects to the world and then  connects to a book I did it and showed it to my group ,Then we went on to our two last people it was Carla and Mrs Harris they showed us there role then we went on to talk about the book I went a little bit quiet because I didn't know what to say .


Roles for the meeting we had 
Discussion Director
Summariser 
Creator 
Connection maker 
Movie maker .

These are the roles we showed to our group 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maths

Maths