Monday, September 23, 2013

Art Evaluation




: - (
: - I
: - )
Investigate and discuss printmaking processes.


To research artists and complete an artist study to enhance understanding of printmaking.  (Art Analysis)


Use line to create shapes and convey tone on their images.


Use tone to show light in portrait drawings and polystyrene prints and lino prints.


Use the printing process to produce a clear print.


To learn how to use printing tools.


Understand the importance of line, contours and texture to create a successful print.




Write about what you have learnt about the lino print making process?
Along this way i have learnt a lot of new things this term ,i have learnt cutting out the lino using  lino tools ,i have learnt how to curve out the lines in my lino print ,and I have learnt how to roll along my lino,without it being unregistered ,i have been taught how to make my print registered .The reason why we have to make it registered because the black helps it glow when it’s on the paper .First we have to cut it out properly to make it look like it was a portrait .Then paint it .
What new skills have you learnt?  What did you improve at?

During this term I have learnt a lot of new things and improve so much this term .This term was basically the only term I have improved on my art ,because i have made my art more outstanding than my first art at the starting of the year .I have learnt more stuff and more rules to make my art more  interesting and registered .



How well did you create tone and texture on your print?

This term i need to improve on my tone and texture ,i need to make the dark areas more obvious and make it look like it is a sketching portrait not a drawing . I need make my art more emotional and to put more texture on my art .


What could you have done better?  If you were going to complete another print, what would you do differently?

Next term For my art I would change my face so it  would actually look like me and i would change the nose so it would look like a real nose and basically i would change every little bit of my portrait so it would look like me not someone else .



These are my lino art 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Maths

Maths