Thursday, June 6, 2013

Travelling down to the Hot Pools



Traveling down to the hot pools
Three  loud footsteps stomping down the house ,I quickly got up as i heard it . ,I got dressed and  my hair crimped up like curls .I hurried to the kitchen and it was just my mum dancing around ,I asked her to stop but she was really silly so I went back in the lounge and just watched Tv .

In about half an hour we were about to go to the hot pools ,I got everything packed and put them in the car and mum tolded me “,go packed the chilly bin” ,so I scurried through the house and into the kitchen .

After packing the chilly bin we hoped in the car and off we went ,at first we did say goodbye to everyone ,when we were still in Ngatea we stopped at the Hauraki Takeaways and got some hot chips .

When the chips were ordered we got them and ate them on the way ,
then finally we were there ,OMG the whole car parks were full so we parked in another car park and it was empty.

We hopped out of the car ,and rushed to get to the front of the line but it was too full, so we waited  so long I was getting really annoyed .but finally we were in the hot pools , We found a place to put all our stuff in and dashed across the grass to the hot steaming water .

We stayed there for about 2 hours and then went home .

1 comment:

  1. The Hot Pools sounds like a nice place to be on a miserable day like today! Make sure you proofread before you publish!

    ReplyDelete

Maths

Maths